HANDHELD POWER QUALITY ANALYSER
- Automatic CT recognition identifies the current clamp that is connected to the analyser as well as the range to which the CT is set
- Automatic connection verification identifies and notifies you if the product has been connected incorrectly
- On-board data analysis which can compare results against canned or custom standards. You can create your own templates for your internal company standards.
- SD card support, USB drive support, USB communications, and Ethernet connections
- 1000 V AC and 1000 V DC range
- Scope and DMM modes
- CAT IV at 600 V
- IEC61000-4-30 Class A compliant
The MPQ1000 handheld power quality analyser is an advanced three-phase analyser with features which make it ideal for troubleshooting, compliance testing, and energy audits. It is a highly intuitive instrument that delivers unmatched capability in a smart ergonomic platform.
You can view RMS data, waveforms, demand data, phase angles, harmonics, unbalance, flicker, and more in real time with the MPQ1000 scope mode and DVM mode. When data needs to be recorded, the MPQ1000 record verification will automatically identify the current clamps, recognise their range, and verify the unit is connected properly. This means you can simply connect it and push the record button.
The MPQ1000 can record for extended periods of time because of its massive memory. It uses an SD card, which makes expanding the memory as easy as simply installing a new SD card. The recorded data can be viewed on the MPQ1000 colour VGA display, or the data can be transferred to the high power Megger PQ Power Quality Analysis software via USB cable, USB drive, Ethernet, or directly from the SD card.
But the hardware is not all it’s about – behind the sturdy exterior is an intelligence that is focused on smart testing, with industry-leading software that enables you to minimise errors while testing, and quickly and easily analyse your results. For example, you can create your own company standard templates that can be stored and compared, as well as check your results against compliance standards. This saves time, effort and costs, making your entire testing process more efficient.
The software automatically creates custom configurations based on the issue you are troubleshooting, whether it be equipment tripping out, transformer or motor issues, EN50160 analysis, or general PQ analysis. This ensures the instrument will capture the power quality phenomenon that causes those problems. You do not have to be a PQ expert to carry out a comprehensive analysis.