- State-of-the-art fault location system with options for the functional integration of Very Low Frequency (VLF) testing, Partial Discharge (PD) diagnostics and tan delta measurement
- Centrally controlled: One single control unit for all operating modes and all system functions
- Fully automated: Automatic switching in all operating modes via motorised switches
- Great user convenience: Operation entirely by multi-touch with smartphone-inspired touchscreen gestures; pull-through sequence guiding users through fault location; integrated data management with MeggerBook 3 database and reporting software
- Equipped with technologies for identifying, pre-locating, pinpointing, and converting cable faults; suitable for main insulation faults and sheath faults; handles MV cables, LV cables, and even HV cables to a certain extent
- Comes with Teleflex RDR, cable radar/TDR technology
- Comes with HV pre-location methods ARM, ARM conditioning, ICE, and decay
- Available HV setups: 80 kV DC, either single phase or three phase
- Available with automated resonance burn-down unit for fault conversion, ARM Live Burning for pre-location, and surge energies of up to 4000 J for pinpointing (thumping)
- Available with VLF sine wave units, internal tan delta measurement, and sine wave-PD diagnostics
- Available with high standard-compliant VLF test capacity and technologies for near line frequency PD diagnostics on 36 kV cables, including PD-monitored withstand testing: VLF CR, DAC and Slope up to 60 kV RMS
The Centrix was originally introduced in 2006, delivering over 1000 units to customers around the world. Since then, it has become the most successful test van system in the market. The Evolution is the latest iteration of the Centrix, redefining the art of cable fault location, testing, and diagnostics.
While the all-new software interface provides user convenience and clarity, the radar, TDR, and HV abilities have also been upgraded. The Centrix Evolution is equipped with a Teleflex RDR, the most capable cable radar technology in the market. Options for resonance burning, ARM Live Burning, and pinpointing with 4000 J allow for even more versatility in the field.
In terms of cable testing and cable diagnostics, the Centrix Evolution offers a variety of solutions, ranging from pure sine wave units as a competitive entry level option, to high power VLF units, as well as PD diagnostics with the superior near-line-frequency technologies, DAC, and Slope.
With its comprehensive safety and live status monitoring, the Centrix Evolution remains the safest vehicle-installed system in the market.