RELAY TEST SYSTEM
- Provides up to 9 currents for testing transformer and bus differential relays
- Fully automated testing using FREJA Win software
- Standalone operation using intuitive high resolution graphic touchscreen, no PC required to operate
- 4 voltage channels, 3 current channels, with convertible voltage channels providing 1 voltage and 6 currents
- High current, high power output – up to 60 Amps/300 VARMS per phase
- Dynamic GPS satellite synchronised end-to-end testing ability
- IEC 61850 testing ability
The FREJA 549 relay test system is a multipurpose, light, portable test instrument designed for the secondary testing of protection relays. Offering up to 9 current channels, the unit can be operated either manually via the built-in touch screen user interface running FREJA Local, or placed under full computer control via the FREJA Win Software. The built-in user interface is Megger’s second generation of automatic/semi-automatic manual user interface.
The FREJA549 has high compliance voltage to test high impedance earth fault relays, and high current to test all electromechanical, solid-state and numerical-based overcurrent relays, including voltage controlled, voltage restraint, and directional overcurrent.
The large, easy to read full colour high resolution, high definition, TFT LCD touch screen display allows you to perform manual, steady-state, and dynamic testing quickly and easily. FREJA Local includes built-in preset test routines for automatic testing of protection relays and protection schemes. Menu screens and touch screen function buttons are provided to quickly and easily select the desired test function.
Tests, and test results, can be saved in FREJA Local memory and downloaded to a USB drive for test data transfer or to print test reports. Since the test set-ups and results are saved using Microsoft Explorer display, you can create your own test object structure. For full automatic testing on a PC, each FREJA unit comes with an install version of FREJA Remote. FREJA Remote is the FREJA Local software designed to run on a PC with Windows 10 operating system. FREJA Win software is an optional software program for FREJA customers who want to continue to use the legacy FREJA Win software with a PC. The FREJA Win software includes a number of instrument programs to test virtually any protection.