- Accurate results in under three seconds
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Fuse protected to 600 V
- NiMH battery reduces weight
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override) to avoid heating the test sample
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Visible warning of high voltages present at the terminals
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- Alpha-numeric keypad for entering test notes
- Users-selectable high and low limits
- Autoranging with manual option
- Printer output and memory
- New interchangeable test lead terminations
The DLRO10X digital micro-ohmmeter bring new standards to low resistance measurement. It’s a fully automatic instrument, selecting the most suitable test current, up to 10 A DC, to measure resistance from 0.1 µΩ to 2000 Ω on one of seven ranges. For users who desire more control over the measurement process, the DLRO10X uses a menu system controlled by a two-axis paddle to allow manual selection of the test current. The DLRO10X also enables you to download results in real-time and save them to its on-board storage system for later download to a PC.
The DLRO10X is built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally suitable for use in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, it is small enough to be taken into areas which were previously too difficult to access.