10 A DIGITAL LOW RESISTANCE OHMMETER
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Rechargeable battery or AC mains power supply for continuous operation, even with dead battery
- 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
- High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
- Simple rotary switch selection of five test modes, including auto start on connection
- Interchangeable test lead terminations
- Protected to 600 V without blowing a fuse, test lead live voltage warning light
The heavy duty DLRO10HD and DLRO10HDX digital low resistance ohmmeters can deliver a 10 A current into measurements up to 250 mΩ, and 1 A into measurements up to 2.5 Ω. The duration of each test can be up to 60 seconds, reducing the time required for cooling. They have both a high and low output power selection for condition diagnosis.
These units can be powered from either their own sealed, rechargeable lead-acid battery or via mains power. This makes them suitable for continuous testing in production line or repetitive use environments. Additionally, they come in a rugged case designed for stable ground and bench operation and is IP54 rated when operational and IP65 when the lid is closed, which is ideal for working in all weather conditions.
Both units have five test modes: bidirectional (current reversal with averaging cancels thermal EMFs), unidirectional, automatic, continuous, and inductive modes). Each mode is selected through a simple rotary control on the mode selection rotary switch. These rotary switches are easy to operate, even with gloved hands, and the instruments’ large, clear, backlit LCD display makes for easy reading even from a distance.